DocServ is a small tool for indexing documents in a database. It is easy to use, and can be installed in less than 5 minutes. R
DocServ is a small tool for indexing documents in a database.
It is easy to use, and can be installed in less than 5 minutes.
1. create an mysql user for docServ : 'docServ' for example. Don't forget to set a password.
2. create a new database named 'docServ' for example
3. insert the sql files in the database
# mysql -u docServ -p docServ < ./sql/tables.sql
4. edit html/connect_base.php and html/admin/connect_base.php change the host/user/password, as your convenience
5. link your ./html to what you want, maybe like this :
# ln -s ./html /var/www/html/faq
# ln -s ./html ~/public_html/faq
6. launch your browser, and type :
for viewing the user page
for viewing the admin page
7. enter your admin login/password, admin/admin by default
8. change the password for a better one.
tags faq admin admin for for viewing viewing the http localhost html faq for example connect base base php change the docserv for
Download DocServ 1.0
Other software in this category
- Desktop Environment
- Science and Engineering
- Text Editing&Processing