Kuartet Desktop 0.4.0.1
Kuartet Desktop project aims to create a visually appealing, easy to use desktop built upon KDE. Kuartet Desktop consists of a lib
Kuartet Desktop project aims to create a visually appealing, easy to use desktop built upon KDE.
Kuartet Desktop consists of a library written around Superkaramba that makes it easy to write desktop applets that are integrated within a centralized desktop theme, a set of very usable desktop applets, and graphical configuration tools.
The main desktop applet is the Kuartet Manager, which provides quick access to documents, applications, bookmarks, etc.
Download and extract kuartet-0.4.0.tar.gz
1. open a terminal and change to the extracted directory
2. copy kuartetlib/ to /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/
3. make directory /usr/share/kuartet or /usr/local/share/kuartet
4. copy the following directories into the directory you just made
* NOTE: apps/ can be located anywhere.
To configure Kuartet, right click on any Kuartet applet and click Configure...
You could also run the scripts manually. They reside in configdialogs/.
Config files are saved to ~/.kuartet/settings/.
What's New in This Release:
tags share kuartet desktop applets kuartet desktop
Download Kuartet Desktop 0.4.0.1
Other software in this category
- Desktop Environment
- Science and Engineering
- Text Editing&Processing