Easy Shape 0.1
Easy Shape is a web-based frontend written in HTML/PHP for managing and graphing traffic/bandwidth flows under Linux
Easy Shape is a web-based frontend written in HTML/PHP for managing and graphing traffic/bandwidth flows under Linux. It writes to and manages Lubom?r Bulej's HTB.init configuration files and allows HTB class graphing via Stef Coene's tcrrd.pl tool.
Easy Shape is designed to be installed on a Linux router to limit traffic to hosts and networks behind the Linux router.
Here are some key features of "Easy Shape":
1) Ensure that your Linux router supports the HTB traffic scheduler.
2) Install HTB.init from http://sourceforge.net/projects/htbinit
3) Unzip the easyshape-(x).tar.gz files into web directory e.g. /usr/local/apache/htdocs/
4) cd to the directory and rename the easyshape-0.1 directory to easyshape"
5) pico /usr/local/bin/htb.init-v(x) and set the following:
6) Make note of Apache user (default=nobody) then
chown root:nobody /usr/local/bin/tc
chmod 750 /usr/local/bin/tc
chmod u+s /usr/local/bin/tc
#-WARNING THIS MAY MAKE YOUR SYSTEM UNSECURE.
chgrp nobody -R /etc/htb
chmod 770 -R /etc/htb
ln -s /usr/local/bin/tc /sbin/ (optional)
ln -s /usr/local/bin/ip /sbin/ (optional)
Make sure global registers are turned "on" in your php.ini file. (FIX ME)
7) Add the following to roots crontab:
* * * * * /usr/local/bin/htb.init-(x) timecheck, where "(x)" is the version number of your HTB.init.
8) Edit config.inc.php for your local configuration.
9) Open http://[your host]/easyshape in your web browser and click on "config" to set your configuration.
tags usr local local bin htb init linux router easy shape bin htb the following sbin optional etc htb traffic based web based php for stef coene
Download Easy Shape 0.1
Other software in this category
- Desktop Environment
- Science and Engineering
- Text Editing&Processing