Globecom Jukebox 4.1
GlobeCom Jukebox is a jukebox with integrated CDDB aware ripping and groupware functionality
GlobeCom Jukebox is a jukebox with integrated CDDB aware ripping and groupware functionality. You're probably familiar with MP3 files and perhaps already have a collection of music in MP3 format that you play on a desktop computer using Winamp, MusicMatch or similar. So why consider an MP3 jukebox ?
1. A Jukebox will place all your MP3 files in a central location. It's easier to catalog, locate and play the files from a single point of access if you use a dedicated Jukebox.
2. You can put the Jukebox in a closet and run it without a monitor. You can listen to your music even when your PC is turned off but can still control is from your PC when you want to.
3. You can have a single Jukebox serving music to the entire office or house.
4. You can put the Jukebox near the stereo and take the soundcard output direct to your high quality stereo amp.
5. The Jukebox runs on Linux. After your PC running Winamp crashes for the third time that day, you will appreciate a music system that runs for months or years without interruption.
If you would like to encode ripped CD's directly to OGG instead of MP3, Once you have the Jukebox up and running log in as an administrator.
Go to Administrate and then to Conversion Programs
1.) change the priority of wav to mp3 to -100
2.) change the priority of wav to ogg to 30
tags the jukebox you can change the the priority put the can put mp3 files
Download Globecom Jukebox 4.1
Other software in this category
- Desktop Environment
- Science and Engineering
- Text Editing&Processing