Bandwidth Management Tools 200603080716
Bandwidth Management Tools is a total bandwidth management solution for Linux and can be used for firewalling, traffic graphing, and shaping.
Bandwidth Management Tools is not based on any currently-available bandwidth management software and supports packet queues, bursting, complex traffic flow hierarchies, flow groups, traffic logging, and a simple real-time monitoring front-end.
Here are some key features of "Bandwidth Management Tools":
- Class based traffic categorization
- POWERFULL for advanced users!!
- Support for all Netfilter features on host operating system
- Shaping of blocks or single ip addresses
- Support for bursting based on user definable average period
- Multi-level shaping, you can define parents & grand parents
- Logging of byte, packet, burst & drop counters
- Traffic flow grouping
- Atomic loading of firewall tables into kernel
- Supports more than 1 CPU
What's New in 0.2.3 Release:
What's New in 200603080716 Release:
tags bandwidth management management tools has been was fixed traffic logging traffic flow support for
Download Bandwidth Management Tools 200603080716
Linux Advanced Routing & Traffic Control HOWTO 1.0.0 (by Bert Hubert)
Other software in this category
- Desktop Environment
- Science and Engineering
- Text Editing&Processing