Bandwidth Management Tools 200603080716 reviewDownload
Bandwidth Management Tools is a total bandwidth management solution for Linux and can be used for firewalling, traffic graphing, and shaping.
Bandwidth Management Tools is not based on any currently-available bandwidth management software and supports packet queues, bursting, complex traffic flow hierarchies, flow groups, traffic logging, and a simple real-time monitoring front-end.
Here are some key features of "Bandwidth Management Tools":
XML configuration file format:
- Class based traffic categorization
- POWERFULL for advanced users!!
- Support for all Netfilter features on host operating system
Traffic shaping (flows):
- Shaping of blocks or single ip addresses
- Support for bursting based on user definable average period
- Multi-level shaping, you can define parents & grand parents
- Logging of byte, packet, burst & drop counters
- Traffic flow grouping
- Atomic loading of firewall tables into kernel
- Supports more than 1 CPU
What's New in 0.2.3 Release:
Development snapshot 200602012132 has been released as stable.
The URLs in graphs generated by bwm_graph has been fixed.
What's New in 200603080716 Release:
Logging directly to RRD files was added.
Graphing was fixed, and error handling was improved.
rrdtool was fixed so that if it is built at installation time, it's also installed.
New flow parameters were added: report-format, report-filename, and flow-mode.
Bandwidth Management Tools 200603080716 keywords