BlueSense SDK rev 1190 reviewDownload
BlueSense SDK is a software development kit for communicating with BlueSense equipment
BlueSense SDK is a software development kit for communicating with BlueSense equipment. BlueSense SDK allows you to read out sensors or control actuators.
A user-space USB driver for all platforms is included. Examples for all modules are also included. For Java, there is an object-oriented interface, and for C, there is a function based interface.
Our system has a few big advantages over competiting systems:
- First BlueSense is truly modular. With other systems when you run out of inputs you're stuck. With BlueSense you can always add new modules.
- Our boards have been programmed with intelligence. Seamlessly you can use counters, rotary encoders, adjust sampling resolution, etc. All the tiresome work has been done for you!
- A minimum number of electronic components is needed. For example you can add relays directly without the use of any transistors!
- Are your modules placed on spots which are difficult to reach? You can use the BlueSense wireless boards. Multiple wireless boards can be used
- High data speeds over a cabled network. Most inputs and outputs can be updated over 1000 times a second.
- Software support for a large number of software packages like Max/Msp(tm), Processing, C, Java and others. BlueSense is supported on MaxOSX, Windows and Linux. The developer library is freeware.
What's New in This Release:
Support was added for TCP/IP Ethernet master.
A firmware upload tool was added with seperate firmware downloads.
The firmware package includes firmware for all modules.
The digital output module does not support 16 adjustable PWM outputs.
BlueSense SDK rev 1190 keywords