Debt Payoff Calculator 0.0 reviewDownload
Debt Payoff Calculator is a simple set of PHP (5) scripts that will allow users of a web site to enter their monthly income, monthly
Debt Payoff Calculator is a simple set of PHP (5) scripts that will allow users of a web site to enter their monthly income, monthly budget, and outstanding debts.
The system can then generate a debt payoff report predicting how long it will take to pay off the debts.
The algorithm is:
1. Get total monthly income.
2. Get total monthly expenses.
3. Amount available for debt service is income - expenses;
4. Compute the "kicker" as %20 of Available, reduce available by this amount.
5. Compute the ratio of each debt to total debts.
6. Multiply Available by each ratio to get the potential payment.
7. For the smallest debt, add the kicker.
8. Test if any debts would be paid off
8a. If a debt could be paid off, make the payment, adjust the last debt pointer.
8b. Add any excess funds to the other potentials, using ratio2 which excludes the debt to be paid off.
8b. Repeat 8.
9. Make the remaining payments for debts not paid off.
Repeat 5-9 until all debts paid off.
Print the table of payments.
What's New in This Release:
This release has been tested with Internet Explorer and Mozilla as clients.
Debt Payoff Calculator 0.0 search tags