FAlbum 0.6.7 reviewDownload
FAlbum is a WordPress plugin that allows you to display your Flickr photos and photosets on your site. WordPress 1.5 / 2.0 - Inst
FAlbum is a WordPress plugin that allows you to display your Flickr photos and photosets on your site.
WordPress 1.5 / 2.0 - Installation Instructions:
1. Download file from http://www.randombyte.net/files/falbum/ (zip or tar.gz versions).
2. Extract the files to the wp-content/plugins/ directory. Note: The files must be located within a new directory name 'falbum' .../wp-content/plugins/falbum/falbum.php
3. Activate the plugin via your WP admin console.
4. Within the WP admin console navigate to Options -> FAlbum
5. Complete the two Initial Setup steps to allow FAlbum to access your Flickr account
6. Update the Setup information and press Update Options
7. Add a new link to your site to view the photos. Examples (depending on the frieldly URLs setting): http://yoursite.com/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/falbum/wp/album.php
Expanded installation / upgrading instructions located in the FAblum wiki:
PHP 4.3 or greater
WordPress 126.96.36.199 or greater
What's New in This Release:
Fix - Error: 97 - Missing Signature
Fix - Issue with not being able to select different styles from the WP admin page
Change - Switched to use JQuery instead of Prototype as JS lib
Change - Swtiched back to having the default falbum.css to not be a php file.
This should fix the issue some people were having with not being able to get the css file because of their hosts settings
FAlbum 0.6.7 search tags