KPS 0.3 reviewDownload
KPS is a light-weight KDE wrapper for the ps command
KPS is a light-weight KDE wrapper for the ps command. KPS enables you to view, kill and renice running processes. It is possible to filter the processes displayed.
What's New in This Release:
1. Columns are now manually settable to prevent huge widths after, say, compiles.
2. Fix format for zombie processes.
3. Modernise toolbar processing.
4. Immediate update after kill/nice operations.
5. Filter field is now an editable combo-box so filters are retained.
KPS 0.3 keywords