LegaSynth 0.4.1 reviewDownload
LegaSynth is an old chip and synthethizer emulator. Current engines proovide very precise emulation of: - Yamaha DX7 FM - MOS
LegaSynth is an old chip and synthethizer emulator.
Current engines proovide very precise emulation of:
- Yamaha DX7 FM
- MOS6581 Sound Interface Device (or best known as the good old C64 SID :)
- Yamaha YMH2K series (Soundchip very popular in small Yamaha keyboards/Arcades and the Sega GENESIS)
- TB303 - Still needs some work, but it's perfectly usable.
LegaSynth Programming Framework:
- LegaSynth is also a very powerful synthethizer programming framework, where, with only a few lines of code you can have your own engine going.
- A simple demo engine and some documentation are aviable within the source tarball.
- The difference between LegaSynth and other programs such as Reaktor, Bristol, PD, csound,etc is that here the engines have to be actually programmed and optimized by hand, this way legasynth achieves unparalleled speed and polyphony.
LegaSynth 0.4.1 keywords