Mozilla Thunderbird 2.0 Beta 1 reviewDownload
Mozilla ThunderbirdMozilla Thunderbird is a full-featured email, RSS and newsgroup client that
Mozilla ThunderbirdMozilla Thunderbird is a full-featured email, RSS and newsgroup client that makes emailing safer, faster and easier than ever before.
It offers some advantages over other mail clients, including junk mail classification. Built from Mozilla code, Mozilla Thunderbird uses Gecko, the most standards-compliant rendering engine in existence.
In addition to the feature set found in Mozilla Mail, Thunderbird has several new features and improvements to make your mail and new experience better.
Here are some key features of "Mozilla Thunderbird":
Adaptive Junk Mail Controls
Saved Search Folders
- Saved Search Folders display messages based on previously set search criteria. For example, instead of filtering messages into a new folder, you can create a Saved Search Folder that lists all the messages received from a certain person over the past 30 days, even if those messages are stored in different folders and subfolders.
Global Inbox Support
- POP3 users can now combine all of their POP3 accounts into a single global inbox under local folders.
- You can now group messages in a folder by attributes such as date, sender, priority or a custom label. For instance, a folder grouped by date will group messages from today, yesterday, last week, etc. into self-contained groups in the message list pane. (View > Sort By > Grouped By Sort)
- In order to help protect your privacy, Thunderbird now automatically blocks remote image requests in emails from senders you don't know.
Comprehensive Mail Migration from other Mail Clients
- Switching to Thunderbird has never been easier since Thunderbird can now migrate all of your email data including settings, mail folders and address book data from common mail applications such as the Mozilla 1.x Suite, Outlook Express, Outlook and Eudora.
Mozilla Thunderbird 2.0 Beta 1 keywords