MozillaTranslator 5.13 reviewDownload
MozillaTranslator (the program) is for localizator//translators that want to localize Mozilla or another XUL based application. Wh
MozillaTranslator (the program) is for localizator//translators that want to localize Mozilla or another XUL based application.
What's New in This Release:
* DTDs with PE references were not having their external entities being
persisted in Glossary.zip; that's solved now. A product refresh (File
-> Product Update or Import -> CVS Import Directory) should be done,
followed by a File -> Save Glossary run to get the external entities
correctly saved in the Glossary.zip
* PE references were being exported with a missing ";". Also, "PUBLIC"
and "SYSTEM" were being swapped, thus exporting as PUBLIC PEs what actually
were SYSTEM and viceversa (I'll put my wet fingers into the plug by this one).
* When no customized install.properties was found in working dir, MT was
unable to correcty load the bundled install.properties in mt51x.jar.
This is solved.
* If a file in the glossary turned into a directory, or viceversa, a
ClassCastException was raised and Update time (File -> Update Product or
Import -> CVS Directory), and no update happened. This is solved now.
* Added new buttons in chrome / list views to allow fuzzy/unfuzzy,
keep/unkeep original and clear translation texts in multiple strings
selected by user (either consecutive or sparced).
* Migrate product now works again.
* Chrome View now shows components and files sorted by name (components
always before files).
* Added new "Check Variables" query, looking for errors in %S, %1$S
parameter mismatch between original and translation.
* Added new, non persistent filterResult field to Phrase to hold information
about some QA queries (Check keybinding, Check variables). This new field
is visible in read-only way as the new "Result comment" column in Chrome
View. A new tab has been added to Edit Phrase dialog to accomodate this
* Plain files and binary files "MT_UnknownFileType" fake rows display now
"No translated content available" if there is no translation. This makes
easier to find out which images actually have translations and which
should have "Keep original" flag set.
* Table tooltip "Click header to sort..." removed by popular demand.
MozillaTranslator 5.13 keywords