phpMakeUpdate 0.1 reviewDownload
phpMakeUpdate is a Web-based intranet tool for export only modified files from Subversion repository. With five mouse clicks you c
phpMakeUpdate is a Web-based intranet tool for export only modified files from Subversion repository.
With five mouse clicks you can create the gzip compressed package for update your projects.
Web Server with installed Subversion repository
php 4.3.x or 5.x
Notice: the phpMakeUpdate can be install only of Unix-like operating systems with standard commands like tar, rm, cp etc.
1. Uncompress and copy the phpMakeUpdate source tree to your web root directory.
Important: The installation from phpMakeUpdate must be located of some machine with your Subversion repository. Please check that the web-user (wwwrun or nobody by Apache) have permissions to execute the tar, svnlook and svn commands within phpMakeUpdate/tmp directory (i.e. /bin/tar, /usr/local/bin/svnlook).
2. Edit include/init.php and correct path's to important commands:
3. Make sure that the user your web server runs as (i.e. apache) has read & write permissions on the following directories:
4. Edit config/replist.txt and put the path's to your SVN-Repository (one repository per line)
5. Open a web browser and visit: http:///path/to/phpMakeUpdate/
phpMakeUpdate 0.1 search tags