TkPasMan 2.2b reviewDownload
TkPasMan is a simple program that stores usernames and passwords for access to various websites. It is inspired by gpasman, but ha
TkPasMan is a simple program that stores usernames and passwords for access to various websites.
It is inspired by gpasman, but has more `paste' possibilities. For example, you can just paste username and then password behind it.
How To Use TkPasMan:
A. Entering a new site.
1. Choose `Add site' from the Edit menu to add a new site you want to store your password for.
2. Type a clear description, and press .
3. Now you can type your username and/or password in the fields on the right.
4. Use the checkbuttons to adjust the way username and/or password will be copied into the primary X selection when you select a description. Most times, you will want to select the first two options, i.e. `Username' and `Password'.
B. Selecting username and password and pasting them elsewhere.
1. Point your mouse to one of the descriptions in the list on the left.
2. Just press your left mouse button, and, depending on your configuration of the checkbuttons, TkPasMan will select a username or password for you.
3. Now, point your mouse to the application you want to paste your username in.
4. Just press the middle mouse, and voil� the item will be pasted! TkPasMan will automagically put the next item (most times a password) in the X selection, so, after you pasted a username somewhere, just go to the place you want to paste the password, and again middle-click to put the password on its place.
What's New in This Release:
Fixed the install procedure to use install instead of cp.
TkPasMan 2.2b search tags