xgestures 0.3 reviewDownload
xgestures is an x gesture program, inspired by all-in-one-gestures for firefox. By clicking a mouse button (while possibly pressin
xgestures is an x gesture program, inspired by all-in-one-gestures for firefox.
By clicking a mouse button (while possibly pressing a modifyer) and performing a movement sequence (composed of Up, Down, Left and Right) you can perform various actions around your desktop.
Currently, only the following actions are supported:
1) minimize - minimize the window on which the gesture started.
2) exit - exit the xgesture program.
3) execute - execute an arbitrary command
4) kill - kill the window on which the gesture started.
5) display_gests - display the currently configured gestures.
6) reconf - reread the configuration file
7) lower - lower the current window
8) raise - raise the current window
9) maximize - maximize the current window
What's New in This Release:
version 0.3 now supports sending key events to the desktop. you can utilize them to activate any key bindings your window manager already supports.
xgestures 0.3 search tags