LeoIni is a class that supports easy reading and writing of ini files like they are used by Windows, KDE and GNOME. This class usi
LeoIni is a class that supports easy reading and writing of ini files like they are used by Windows, KDE and GNOME.
This class using only standard libraries. So they are very portable.
The class is full ansi C++ compatible.
The simplest way to compile this package is:
1. `cd' to the directory containing the package's source code and type `./configure' to configure the package for your system. If you're using `csh' on an old version of System V, you might need to type `sh ./configure' instead to prevent `csh' from trying to execute `configure' itself.
Running `configure' takes awhile. While running, it prints some messages telling which features it is checking for.
2. Type `make' to compile the package.
3. Optionally, type `make check' to run any self-tests that come with the package.
4. Type `make install' to install the programs and any data files and documentation.
5. You can remove the program binaries and object files from the source code directory by typing `make clean'. To also remove the files that `configure' created (so you can compile the package for a different kind of computer), type `make distclean'. There is also a `make maintainer-clean' target, but that is intended mainly for the package's developers. If you use it, you may have to get all sorts of other programs in order to regenerate files that came with the distribution.
tags the package type `make you can remove the files that with the compile the package for they are source code
Download LeoIni 2.1.4
Other software in this category
- Desktop Environment
- Science and Engineering
- Text Editing&Processing