DVB Driver Project 1.1.1 reviewDownload
If you want to receive IP over Satellite and DVB on your Linux machine, you might want to buy one of these DVB PCI cards (see also th
If you want to receive IP over Satellite and DVB on your Linux machine, you might want to buy one of these DVB PCI cards (see also the developer section for a list of card revisions supported by our driver):
* The Siemens DVB card - this is the card we developped the Linux drivers for (thanks to the Siemens guys). The Siemens DVB-S card is identical to the cards built by Hauppauge, Technotrend, Galaxis and Katek. We also support the Siemens DVB-C card.
* Hauppauge has released a low budget version of the Siemens card. The WinTV Nova has no MPEG2 decoder chip anymore. From driver version 0.8 on we support this card - you should be able to get a complete transport stream from it.
* Technotrend has developed a DVB-T card and our driver also supports this card (both, the version with DSP and the Nova card). Most DVB-S cards (except for Version 1.6) are also supported by us. The Technotrend DVB-C card (at least the newer version 2.1) is currently not working with our driver.
* The Telemann Skymedia card - never seen that card, but there are Linux drivers
* The Pentamedia cards - Linux drivers for a IP-over-Satellite card.
DVB Driver Project 1.1.1 keywords