Itlabs 1.0.8 reviewDownload
Itlabs is Web-based MySQL/PHP resource accounting software. Itlabs enables the accounting of different resources and is intended f
Itlabs is Web-based MySQL/PHP resource accounting software.
Itlabs enables the accounting of different resources and is intended for school use.
The list of (probably) future additions:
- possibly a custom smallest booking period (only 15 minute periods available now)
- integration of the already finished multiple laptop reservation from cart booking
- additional themes
- adding comments to the code
- option to prevent people from booking more than a certain period.
- improve the manual
This software has been designed to enable the booking of resources, especially at schools (but not only). It has been used at Munich International School for half a year with about 80 users. There have been to problems so far.
This is why the release is not marked beta. There have in fact already been 10 releases. This is version 2.0, but the first one which I have decided to publish. I hope the software is helpful.
This software may be redistributed under the General Public License.
1. After unzipping the file itlabs.tar.gz place the folder in any place, where it can be accessed as a web page.
2. Create a database called "it" in MySQL [or create any database and then change the database name in the file common.php]
3. Edit the file common.php [change the values for hostname, user, password or database if necessary]
4. Open the page install.php in a web browser
5. You will be taken to the administration area, where you can set up the software.
6. Preferably change the root password.
What's New in This Release:
The problem that caused the display of frequent warnings with some PHP configurations has been fixed.
Itlabs 1.0.8 keywords