Sheep 1.6.1 reviewDownload
Sheep is a game where you are a shepherd
Sheep is a game where you are a shepherd. Guide your sheep to juicy flowers, afterwards to the stable!
1. Unpack the archive into a directory of your choice.
2. Open a command line interface (console), change to this directory, type
./install_sheep.cmd (english version)
./install_schafe.cmd (german version) wait until compilation and linking has finished. You may ignore warnings.
3. Start game from the CLI by changing to the directory schafe, type ./sheep, Start leveleditor by changing to the directory schafe, type ./leveleditor, or start programs from a directory manager by (double-) clicking, or make a link/icon on the desktop pointing to these programs, work directory: the directory the programs are is in.
If you want to play only on your local machine, you may skip steps 1 and 2.
1. Open the file hiscore.ini
2. Set the path in the second path entry to your network path. You need Read/Write permission for this path. You may switch the actual List via Menu2.
3. After starting the game reset every hiscore list via Menu.
What's New in This Release:
Sheep 1.6.1 search tags