YeahConsole 0.3.4 reviewDownload
YeahConsole turns an xterm into a gamelike console. This means YeahConsole will slide down from top of your screen if you hit a sh
YeahConsole turns an xterm into a gamelike console.
This means YeahConsole will slide down from top of your screen if you hit a shortcut key. (You will need xterm version 168 or higher to make this happen)
The simplest way to compile this package is:
1. `cd' to the directory containing the package's source code and type `./configure' to configure the package for your system. If you're using `csh' on an old version of System V, you might need to type `sh ./configure' instead to prevent `csh' from trying to execute `configure' itself.
Running `configure' takes awhile. While running, it prints some messages telling which features it is checking for.
2. Type `make' to compile the package.
3. Optionally, type `make check' to run any self-tests that come with the package.
4. Type `make install' to install the programs and any data files and documentation.
5. You can remove the program binaries and object files from the source code directory by typing `make clean'. To also remove the files that `configure' created (so you can compile the package for a different kind of computer), type `make distclean'. There is also a `make maintainer-clean' target, but that is intended mainly for the package's developers. If you use it, you may have to get all sorts of other programs in order to regenerate files that came with the distribution.
What's New in This Release:
Resizing the console with the mouse has been improved.
YeahConsole 0.3.4 search tags