C::Include 1.40 reviewDownload
C::Include is a package to easy operate with binary data via describing they like C/C++ structs.
CLASSES AND PACKAGES
C::Include - Header file base parser class
C::Include::Struct - Struct wraper class
- skip comments;
- valid preprocessor commands: define, ifdef, ifndef, endif, else;
- supported bitset and enclosed structs, enums;
- The compiled data may be cached in the external file and at repeated call not compiled
any more, that will speed up operation.8);
- may be defined and redefined type substitutions via #define
(Ex: #define WORD word );
- predefined standart types:
unsigned long long
long long int
unsigned long int
unsigned short int
unsigned long long int
string (null padded)
sstring (space padded)
zstring (null terminated, null padded)
- predefined standart type aliases:
'short int' => 'short'
'long int' => 'long'
'long long int' => 'long long'
'unsigned' => 'unsigned long'
'unsigned long int' => 'unsigned long'
'unsigned short int' => 'unsigned short'
'unsigned long long int' => 'unsigned long long'
'byte' => 'unsigned char'
'word' => 'unsigned short'
'dword' => 'unsigned long'
C::Include 1.40 keywords