Got Word Database Maker 1.3 reviewDownload
Hello! Thank you for donating your knowledge and time to our cause
Hello! Thank you for donating your knowledge and time to our cause. Pariahware, Inc. is currently working on a Bible trivia game that is a cross between the TV game show "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" and the electronic game series "You Don't Know Jack!" As one might imagine, this can be a daunting task.
That is why we are asking for your help in coming up with some GREAT Bible questions in order to make this game even more fun than we could do by ourselves! When you are finished submitting all of your questions, please e-mail the "qanda.rsd" file back to email@example.com. By submitting the questions that you come up with, you agree to the following:
1. You expect no royalty fees or other payment for Pariahware, Inc. using your questions in the game.
2. Any parts of the questions you submit may be altered at will by the members of Pariahware, Inc.
3. Even though you submit a question for the game, that does not necessarily mean it will appear in the game.
4. If your name is included in your e-mail, Pariahware, Inc. has the right to add it as an acknowledgement, unless otherwise noted. You will not be paid as a result of having your name listed.
The How To:
1. Make sure that the Got Word DB Maker application and the "qanda.rsd" file are in the same folder or the program will not work.
2. Double-click the Got Word DB Maker application icon.
3. Select the radio button in the lower-left-hand corner that says "Add new question".
4. There are five text fields. The large one on the top is for the question. The other four are for potential answers. All of these need to be filled.
5. The correct answer needs to be selected by the "drop down" in the upper-right-hand corner.
6. The book of the Bible, in which the question is referencing, needs to be selected in the upper-left-hand corner.
7. Below the book selection is value (points) for the question. This needs to be selected as well.
8. When all of this has been done, the "Save New Question" button will activate. Click it to save your question.
Word of Caution:
To make changes to question that you have already entered, click the "edit existing questions" radio button.
What's New in This Release:
Got Word Database Maker 1.3 keywords