Macromedia Flash Player for Linux 7.0.63 reviewDownload
Macromedia Flash Player for Linux is the flash support offered by Macromedia for Mozilla compatible browsers. Installation Instruc
Macromedia Flash Player for Linux is the flash support offered by Macromedia for Mozilla compatible browsers.
1. Click the "Download Now" button. A dialog box will appear asking you where to save the Installer.
2. Save the Installer to your desktop and wait for the file to download completely.
3. Unpackage the file. A directory called install_flash_player_7_linux will be created.
4. Navigate to this directory and from the command line type ./flashplayer-installer to run the installer (Note: this can only be run from the command line). The installer will instruct you to shut down your browser(s).
5. Once the installation is complete, the plug-in will be installed in your Mozilla browser. To verify, launch Mozilla and choose Help > About Plug-ins from the browser menu.
What's New in This Release:
??? Critical vulnerabilities have been identified in Flash Player that could allow an attacker who successfully exploits these vulnerabilities to take control of the affected system.
??? A malicious SWF must be loaded in Flash Player by the user for an attacker to exploit these vulnerabilities.
Macromedia Flash Player for Linux 7.0.63 keywords