Openmailadmin 0.10.1 reviewDownload
Openmailadmin is a little administration interface to every complete IMAP mail server daemon
Openmailadmin is a little administration interface to every complete IMAP mail server daemon. Openmailadmin supports every feature IMAP provides, and fits in most MTA configurations.
A key feature is the non-standard, generic administration hierarchy which not only seperates "normal users" from "administrators", but enables the mailserver-master to create instances between them.
You will be able to let other users create their own sub-users and thus either share a single mail server between different organizations or project your company's employee structure. It excels with features such as regex addresses and folder ACL management.
1. Copy all the files into your ''DocumentRoot''-folder.
2. Modify following files by changing ''usernames and passwords'':
And either of these:
3. Create the required ''database and users in MySQL''. Modify database.sql and have it executed inside the new database.
4. Copy samples/pam/imap settings to your /etc/pam.d folder
chmod 600 samples/pam/imap
cp samples/pam/imap /etc/pam.d/imap
ln -s /etc/pam.d/imap /etc/pam.d/pop
ln -s /etc/pam.d/imap /etc/pam.d/sieve
ln -s /etc/pam.d/imap /etc/pam.d/smtp
5. For security reasons, remove these files from your DocumentRoot-folder:
rm -r samples/pam
rm samples/oma_mail.daimon.* samples/postfix
PHP (Version 4 branch)
Cyrus IMAP Server
PHP (Version 5 branch)
Openmailadmin 0.10.1 keywords