AXIGEN Mail Server for ISPs 1.2.5 reviewDownload
AXIGEN Mail Server is a highly configurable, secure mail server with GoLIVE support
AXIGEN Mail Server is a highly configurable, secure mail server with GoLIVE support. Its flexible licensing scheme includes domain based licensing and GOLive support option. Providing ESMTP, IMAP, POP3 and Webmail services, integrated List Server and advanced Logging/Reporting, AXIGEN allows system administrators to closely control email traffic.
AXIGEN is available for many Linux distributions (Gentoo, Redhat/Fedora Core, Slackware, Debian, Ubuntu, Mandrake/Mandriva, SUSE) and for FreeBSD (Beta version) - see the AXIGEN download page for the corresponding download kit: http://www.axigen.com/mail-server/downloads.php.
Our latest large implementation with and an ISP (over 140,000 and 700,000 emails daily) increased 5 times server efficiency based on verified metrics.
Main AXIGEN services:
1. Mail transfer is ensured by SMTP / ESMTP modules, which include a powerful Mail Processing engine with an API (Application Programming Interface) for custom filtering.
2. Message retrieval is performed through IMAP4 or POP3 protocols with special tools for connectivity control and host authentication management.
3. The Webmail module provides improved security and efficiency and allows users anywhere on the Internet to access and send mails from their Web browsers.
AXIGEN Mail Server Specifications:
- SMTP/ESMTP, POP3, IMAP4 and WEBMail
- SSL/TLS encryption
- Integrated List server
Connectivity and architecture:
- Multithreaded engine with module thread control
- Simultaneous resource access
- Mail storage with index based access
- In depth connection control
- Firewall-like communication rules
- User authentication: plain, CRAM MD5
- Multilevel filtering system (server level, domain level, user level)
- Antivirus and AntiSPAM support
- API for external custom filters
Download your evaluation copy now!
- 30 days
AXIGEN Mail Server for ISPs 1.2.5 search tags