DigiCam 1.0 reviewDownload
DigiCam is a command-line interface to Kodak DC21x Digital Cameras
DigiCam is a command-line interface to Kodak DC21x Digital Cameras. I own a Kodak DC215Zoom and it's pretty shitty.
I've compared images my camera makes with others, and I guess there is just something subtly screwed with my camera.
Focus mechanics or something. I'll probably dump this crap and get a real camera one of these days.
What you can do with it:
* Display camera or specific picture information;
* Display number of pictures in the camera;
* Delete any picture from the camera;
* Delete all pictures from the camera in one step;
* Take picture, save to file, delete picture from the camera in one step;
* Retrieve any picture and save to file;
* Retrieve all pictures, and save to current directory as imageNNN.jpg;
* Set resolution to High or Low before taking a picture;
* Set picture quality before taking a picture;
* Set Flash mode before taking a picture;
* Set Zoom value before taking a picture;
Run "cam" without any parameters for a complete list of possible options. Some options can be combined to make cam usable inside scripts. Please use common sense, and don't combine options like -d and -R, or -t and -d
DigiCam 1.0 keywords